cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

E-Filing GB for PI 7.0 guide

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is there anyone has done configuration of E-Filing GB successfully out there? Did you follow the Generic Xi Setup Guide for E-Filing GB dated November 2007? Im stucked at stage 6- where there are EOYR, INMV and DPS need to be configured. In step 6 of EOYR setup guide dated November 2007, I cant select the receiver Interface for Outbound Message which is HR_GB_EFO_EOYR_IN. I could see that in the Integration Repository. Does that mean some part are missing between Integration Repository and Integration Directory?

Anyone has proper setup guide specific for PI 7.0 which is what you see on the screen is same as what is written on the guide?

Thanks.

Regards,

Thava

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes ,this is done manually upon creating the service GG_Submission.

Thanks ,

Amith

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amith,

Then should I go to Intergration Repository and at Business Service GG_submission and create new communication channel called SubmitEOYR?

Thanks.

Regards,

Thava

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

The communication channel templates are already created in ER, All you need to do is assign it to your service GG_Submission.

Thanks,

Amith

Former Member
0 Kudos

Specify a name for the CC using input help, if the specified cc does not exist, it is created automatically.

Also setup RFC destinations GB_XI_POLL and GB_EOY_XI in SM59.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please refer this blog..

/people/vasanthkumar.s2/blog/2009/03/19/e-filing-gb-configuration

Hope it helps...

Thanks,

Kumar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

Your Blog is helpful but all the RFCs like GB_EOY_XI I get error ICM_HTTP_CONNECTION_FAILED. In your blog at strust you have asked to install the certificate of https://secure.gateway.gov.uk/submission at SSL server standard or SSL client SSL client (standard) or System PSE?

When I access https://secure.gateway.gov.uk from the PI server I get Governement Gateway Error- Access Denied (12202). Is taht supposed to be that way?

Thanks.

Regards,

Thava

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First of all get the info of PROXY HOST & PROXY SERVICE from your network team or ask your BASIS person to do that..

The proxy details are mandatory for connecting the government gateway..

Hope it helps..

Thanks,

Kumar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

Where do I set this prxy details in the techincal setting in the rfc?

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes..

Once you get the details, Update the proxy & test..

RFC connections will work..

Thanks,

Kumar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

This helps. Thanks. But for rfc GB_DPSRETRIEVE the status is Internal server error 500 and GB_DPS is Forbidden 403. Why that so? I have added the dps certificates too.

Thanks.

Regards,

Thava

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please refer this blog for HTTP Errors..

/people/krishna.moorthyp/blog/2006/07/23/http-errors-in-xi

The errors for DPS connection is Ok, because the Govn. Gateway is able to accept the request

You can proceed with the configuration..

Thanks,

Kumar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

Thanks after giving the right proxy name and port the rfc works. But now when HR consultant is polling data using zpoll in RD2(ECC6.0 test system) using program HREFIGB_START_POLL , B2A-Area (PAYE) and Document Class(INCO) the error message is System failure: Sytsem not configured as XI Integration engine and when I went to the Pi system and checked the SXMB_MONI, no messages being processed for today. In this case I found the RD2 test system and the XD8 PI system a are not communicating. looking at the HR configuration I saw in table V_T50BK the constant HR-B2A is using the SAPBCEOY value which is the value for Business Connector 's rfc which was the old configuration during R/3 enterprise 4.7. Anyone know, what is the value to be replaced for this constant in the IMG?

Thanks.

Regards,

Thava

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Selvi,

First check whether the integration engine configuration is done in R/3 system. if not Goto SXMB_ADM & maintain the configuration.

The constant which we have to maintain in R/3 ( HR Config) are

PAYE/EOYX - Logical system of XI system

PAYE/INCO - Logical system of XI system..

Hope it helps..

Thanks

Kumar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

I dont really understand which R/3 system you meant to maintain SXMB_ADM. Is it XD8 (PI system) or RD2 (ECC 6.0 system)? What do I need to maintain in SXMB_ADM and how? Please guide.

Thanks.

Regards,

Thava

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

In RD2 we have to maintain the Integration engine configuration..

Check the Role of Business System is APPLICATION SYSTEM & Dest://RFC Destination Name of type H

once the R/3(RD2) system settings are done, run the SLDCHECK T-Code to check the configuration settings are done properly..

Hope it helps....

Thanks,

Kumar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

I think you are E-Filing genius. Now the sldcheck is fine. RD2's Role of Business system is set to application system and corresponding Integration server is http://hcb-msap59:8008/sap/xi/engine?type=entry . Since if I choose to create H type of rfc...i couldnt enter the path prefix /sap/xi/engine/?type=entry since it says query string not allowed. Now when I do zpoll I get error message "System failure HTTP server code 403 reason forbidden explana"

In XD8 (PI system), SXMB_MONI I could see that there are messages being processed for today.

Please help what else need to be fixed.

Thanks.

Regards,

Thava

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Selvi,

We have to the maintain the RFC connection type H which is pointing to Integration Server (PI).

Once the RFC connection is established we have maintain this in SXMB_ADM "Corresponding Integ. Server dest://RFC Destination Name

If you still facing issue while creating the RFC, You can reach me @ 09611145145

Thanks,

Kumar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi kumar,

Can I get your email address so that I can send you the screen shot of the rfc and sxmb_Adm configuration?

Thanks.

Regards,

Thava

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have to maintain "Corresponding Integ. Server as dest://(RFC destination name)" in the RD2 system

Can i have your email ID, so that i can send you the mail...

Thanks,

Kumar.

Edited by: Kumar.S.V on Mar 24, 2009 3:01 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

thavachelvi.velautham

@akersolutions.com.

in the sm59:

rfc destination: XD8_TEST

target host:hcb-msap59

path prefix:/sap/xi/engine/?type=entry (I cant enter "?")

service no: ?

Thanks.

Regards,

Thava

Edited by: Thavachelvi Velautham on Mar 24, 2009 10:43 AM

Edited by: Thavachelvi Velautham on Mar 24, 2009 10:43 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi selvi,

sent you the mail..

let me know if you have any issues..

Thanks,

Kumar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

1) This may sound like a silly question, but where do you get the "certificates" to load into STRUST from - nothing in any of the documentation I have read so far (including you blog which is very good I would like to add)??!

2) Also what is DPS used for from the standard content I have downloaded I don't have anything relating to DPS nor any communication channel templates for DPS?

3) Finally I have not downloaded the content for E-Recruitment as you specified in your blog - was this important since we are only implementing EOY "Incoming & Outgoing E-Filing GB"?

Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks in advance.

Saqib

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

Thansk for your help. You have helped me to implement E-Filing for UK. Your help is really appreciated.

Thanks.

Regards,

Thava

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar / Thava

Could you please help me the HR config steps in ECC 6 . As per my consultant XI setting are correct it seems.

Even a blog would help ..

EOYR works fine as well as INCO files. Extra things need to be configured in T50BK are IYMV & P46.

I am getting confused with the constants in that table.

Cheers

Dinesh

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

When I set up the RFC destination for efiling and select SSL as Active and SSL Client Certificate as Dfault Standard and then click on Connection Test,I just get a tick mark and no response code.

As soon as I make SSL as Inactive ,I get ICM_HTTP_CONN failed error.

Pleasse suggest what does this tick mark at the bottom of the screen indicate.Is my RFc destination corretc.How can I conform this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We can assign the Interfaces to the Service but we have to create the communication channels..

Thanks,

Kumar.

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you addded the interface to your Business Service? Or if you have configured business system, have you tried with "All Business System" when you are trying to perform lookup for interfaces

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pratek,

Its not stated in the guide. I just follow blindly what the guide syas as Im still new to PI. Im a Basis person. Can you guide me how to add the interface to the Business Service? Which part of the guide says so? I thought when I "Transfer Intergration Scenario from Integration Repository" whatever in the Repository is transfered. Correct me if my understanding is wrong.

Thanks.

Regards,

Thava

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Assuming you have created GGMailbox_submission/ GG_submission(as per XI set up guide).

1) Double Click on the above mentioned service .

2) Go to edit mode, Click on the inbound interface tab (i.e receiver)

3) Add the receiver interface i.e HR_GB_EFO_EOYR_IN save and activate .

Try the step again .

Thanks,

Amith

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First ensure what is your receiver system. Now if a business service is used for it, open the business service in ID. There you will find Outbound and Inbound tabs. For the outbound scenarios, add the message interface involved under outbound tab and so on. In case of business system, refer to my previous reply.

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amith,

As you told me, I have added the receiver interface. Now at the step 9 of the EOYR guide I couldn't select the communication channel SubmitEOYR at the receiver agreement. Adding the reciveer interface and this communication channel is done manually? Isn't that supposed to be automatic?

Thanks.

Regards,

Thava

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Selvi,

First of all have you created the communication channel "PollGateway" under Business Service GG_Poll and SubmitEOYR under GG_Submission?

We need to maintain the communication channels as mentioned in the Adapter Objects ->Communication channel template under the E-FIling GB componet.

Hope it helps..

Thanks,

Kumar