cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table ALBTCMON

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I am configuring Background Job Monitoring in ECC 6.0 with Sql DB on Win OS. When I am editing ALBTCMON table and adding entries in it of Background Jobs I am able to make this successful. But when I am looking these entries after restarting of the local segment I am not able to see the Job entries with full details and those entries are looking in Grey color.

Where in when I am doing this in other system with the same way I am able to do it successfully. I have checked all the Service Pack levels which are same.

I need to deliver something urgently A Quick help will really appreciated.

Thanks,

Kamal Bhargava

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

raguraman_c
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try to trigger a failed job or an alert for that case relating to that monitoring segment. Then you should be able to see any further alerts.

Hope this helps.

Feel free to revert back.

-=-Ragu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Guru,

One Job SAP_CCMS_MONI_BATCH_STARTUP_DP that is failing always and this Job is triggering after SAP_MONITORING_STARTUP_DISPATCH this event. and the Log of this Job is below mentioned.

Job started

Step 001 started (program RSAL_BATCH_TOOL_STARTUPDISP, variant , user ID BAKJOBADM)

Unable to set lock

Job cancelled after system exception ERROR_MESSAGE

I am not getting how to look in to this.

Thanks,

Kamal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gurus,

Any resolution I am still in this issue.

Thanks,

Kamal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have reached to an conclusion where I am getting some error message. Please see the below error messages I am getting in the same system where I have this issue.

CMSSelfMoniSpaceMessages_1 Cannot create MTE [Details of Current Job] (MTE class [Job_monitoring_Details]), context []: [Background]

CMSSelfMoniSpaceMessages_1 Cannot create MTE [Details of Current Job] (MTE class [Job_monitoring_Details]), context []: [Background]

Thanks,

Kamal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Problem Resolved system restart made my luck.

kamal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

check out following link.

[http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/1c/48803d48de0610e10000000a114084/content.htm]

Hope this helps.

Manoj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manoj,

This I have already tried as I told that I am able to do this activity in other system but I am not able to this in ECC box only.

Kamal