Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incoming Invoice approval mail

mayank_agarwal7
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have a scenario in which when a supplier creates an invoice then a mail is send to invoice approval.

I want to know how this mail is triggered. Any settings for it? Any settings to configure the recipient list for the mail?

Thanks & Regards,

Mayank Agarwal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

In SUS supplier can post invoice.

regards

Muthu

mayank_agarwal7
Explorer
0 Kudos

I can understand that if the supplier creates the invoices then The person who creates the shopping cart receives a mail for approval or a Central person can also get a mail for approval.

I want to know where can I do these settings? Where do i maintain the id who gets the mail for approval?

Any help in this regard will be appreciated.

Thanks & Regards,

Mayank

former_member206968
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I suppose you are asking about the offline approval mail which is sent by the system. A batch program(RSWUWFMLEC or RBBP_OFFAP...)is normally used to send mail.

Approval mail is sent to the mail ID of the user who is determined as the approver for the invoice.Mail id for user is maintained in txn-su01. If you want to change the approver determination, then open the workflow template in txn-swdd, go to the step which is mentioned as 'First approval', then under 'Agent'- you can assign your own userid/role for approver determination.

Regards,

Sanjeev

mayank_agarwal7
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks Sanjeev for your reply.

I want to change the agent who receives the mail.

I went into SWDD and used 2 workflow templates:-

WS10000211

WS10000093

In both of the above I couldnt find the step "First approval".

Can you please help me in this regard?

Thanks,

Mayank Agarwal

Edited by: Mayank Agarwal on Mar 13, 2009 2:09 PM

g_srivastava
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mayank,

I would love to explain the process here but it will be bit lengthy here.I am sending you a document.Please have a look at it.Hope your query resolves.

Link:[Approval|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_srm30/helpdata/en/5a/af5efc85d011d2b42d006094b92d37/content.htm]

Have a best day ahead.