Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pricing date

milascon_daniel
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

How can i update pricing date in a sales order to be the current date not the date from quotation ??

I give you an example to be more clear: if today i create a quotation and over a month i create the sales order from that quotation than sales order pricing date would be date when quotation was created, right?

But meanwhile, from different reasons I'm forced to change customer's terms of payment. In this situation, payment terms from that sales order would be payment terms from quotation not from current date.

Is there any possibility to solve this inconvenience?

And another question, in sales order besides incompletion log , there is another log which contains all modifications, modifications date, user, etc??

Regards,

Dan.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

milascon_daniel
Participant
0 Kudos

Maybe I'm wrong... there is any relation between pricing date and terms of payment?

Because my problem is with terms of payment ... when i create a sale order from a quotation that sale order would contain quotation's terms of payment not terms of payment defined in customer maste (XD01).

if today i create a quotation and over a month i create the sales order from that quotation than sales order pricing date would be date when quotation was created, right?
But meanwhile, from different reasons I'm forced to change customer's terms of payment. In this situation, payment terms from that sales order would be payment terms from quotation not from current date.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Dan wrote

How can i update pricing date in a sales order 
   to be the current date not the date from quotation ??

Your obvious requirement (if I am correct) is that system should always consider the pricing whatever maintained in VK11 and not from the quotation.

This can very well be achieved in copy control VTFL. There select the item category for the combination of your delivery type and billing type where you can see a field "Pricing Type". Maintain "B" here, so that irrespective of your quotation price, sale order will consider only what is maintained in VK11.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi