cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP PI 7.1: JMS error:MQJMS2002 "Message catalog not found"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

We are running SAP PI 7.1 on iSeries....and MQSeries 5.3...

I have packaged the adapter SDA file according to note 1138877

"Note 1138877 - PI 7.1 : How to Deploy External Drivers JDBC/JMS Adapters"

The JARS I included are the following, and I have also added some properties files as well

com.ibm.mq.jar

com.ibm.mqbind.jar

com.ibm.mqjms.jar

connector.jar

mqji.properties

mqji_en.properties

mqji_en_US.properties

I then created a receiver JMS channel.....that one works 100%.....I can send messages happily from SAP PI to MQSeries.

The problem is with the SENDER channel....there are messages on the queue but in the channel monitor I get the following error message:

Channel error occurred. Detailed error (if any) : JMS error:MQJMS2002: failed to get message from MQ queue, Linked error: Message catalog not found, Error Code:MQJMS2002

I'm sure this is a class path issue somewhere with the properties files bundled above. Reason I say that is if I write a simple java client and leave the properties file listed above OFF the classpath I get a similar error: "Unable to load message catalog - mqji" - although it is still able to pick up a message from the queue after that.

Does anyone have any idea what could be causing this error? Or can you tell me what the exact JARS are that I need to get? Rememeber the the RECEIVER JMS channel is working 100%, only the SENDER channel has this error....

Thanks for the help

Lynton

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

is it possible to test the sender channel also for another message type? So it woulde be possible to see wether the specific message is the cause or it's a general problem.

I don't think it's a problem of the deployed files - in this case the receiver channel wouldn't work as well I guess.

Is there any support from IBM for MQ available?

Regards,

Kai