cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to customize the LogIn page at the Application properties of webdynpro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all.., is there anybody who can tell me how to customize the LogIn page at the Application properties

of webdynpro using Self-defined type not by Predefined type for user authentication...

Hope u understand and answer this..

Regards:

SK

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

closing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can chnage the logo or image of the logon screen in the Visual J2EE admin also,

you can find there the logo nad branding image and branding text also in the propeties ,

Try this,

Cheers,

Apparao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SK,

Could you be more clear about your question.

Regards,

Gopal.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gopal basially wenever in webdynpro application we want user authentication to acces the access the respective webdynpro application we can use the Application Properties for Portal Login for user authentication at Predefined level i.e Default LogIn page which ask Portal User ID to acces that applicaion...SO now i want to customize that LogIn Page to use our company Logo instead sap to acces the webdynpro application

Hope u understand and answer this..

Regards:

SK

former_member185086
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello SK

1.Login page customization is possible , But it is not specific to webdynpro application only ,will common to whole portal or System.

See [this|; and [this |/message/676100#676100 [original link is broken]; for help.

2. If u want it for only for webdynpro then u can developed your Login Page and associate the UME API's with role in and content to the application.

Best Regards

Satish Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SK,

A very useful discussion. Have a look.

/message/7155935#7155935 [original link is broken]

Meanwhile, there are many blogs available on SDN regarding Portal Login page customisation. Let me know if you have any issues.

Best Wishes,

Gopal.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi allu2026u2026..

Under 1. Webdynpro Project Root Node ->

2 Webdynpro->

3 Applications->

4 ConmpApplicationName->

5 Right Click ->

6 Edit->

7 Application Window->

8 AplicationProperties Tab->

9 Under ApplicationProperties Window->

10 New->

11 Enter the Property Level i.e. ->

1) Predefined & 2) Self Defined.

We majorly select true with AUTHENTICATION property for Predefined level for having portal user ID authentication for that webdynpro components application.

Now whenever this application runs initially Logon screen is popup asking Portal ID and password to access this application werin this screen is default SAP LOGON screen.

Now through Self defined level I want my company LOGO in this screen...

Hope u now understand and answer