cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP NetWeaver Administrator for JMS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi expert,

from the client sap system I have to send some data toward other external system by JMS queue.

In the sap client system, there's not PI, there's not XI and there's not particular interface ... so

I would know how build interface between sap and JMS queue. I read the sap documentation and i found:

"

Process documentation Managing JMS Server Configuration

In the JMS Server Configuration: Overview screen of the SAP NetWeaver Administrator you can view and manage the JMS Provider configuration on the AS Java. You can create and remove JMS resources (connection factories and destinations) and virtual providers. You can configure their current state as well by setting their properties in the Details section."

My question are:

1. How can I access at SAP NetWeaver Administrator , there's a transaction or what?

2. Do you know some documentation about ?

Tks a lot,

bye.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai,

You can access NWA using the below url:

http://<host>:<port>/nwa

Check the below link for more details.

http://help.sap.com/SAPHELP_NWPI71/helpdata/EN/45/2bdafff14003c3e10000000a1553f6/frameset.htm

Regards,

Yoganand.V

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yoganand,

tks for your reply.

Do you know how is possible to know the <host> and the <port> for a sap system ?

Tks,

regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai,

Host will the server in which your SAP system is running.

You can find your host name in the profile files.

Port is the HTTP port of the ICM. It consists of 5<Java instance_number>00. For example, if the instance number of the Java instance is 60, the HTTP port is 56000.

SAP Web AS J2EE only system

The instance name (instance ID) of the central instance is JC<Instance_Number>, the instance name of a J2EE dialog instance is J<Instance_Number>. You can find this under /usr/sap/sid/JC<Instance_number>.

If you have ABAP+JAVA then you can find the Instance number from the logon pad, click on the system -- change item -- then you can find the Instance number of that particular system.

Regards,

Yoganand.V

Former Member
0 Kudos

Tks,

ok for host !

for port, I don't understand how have this number.

wich mean: if you have ABAP+JAVA ?

Answers (0)