Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service Activity

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I had created a Service activity.

I had entered as Activity quantity as 10 Ea.

In Service specification I had maintained Service master, Quantity and Cost element.

I am getting a different cost elment in activity screen. (I had check in Network profile, Activity tab. I havent maintained any cost elments for all activities, as I need to work with different cost elements). I am not understanding from where cost element is being defaulted. To add to that, Cost element which is being defaulted has not been created yet.

Activity quantity is being changed to 1 ea and going to display mode.

I have tried with different quanitites still its being changed to 1 ea and the field is getting grey out.

Kindly throw some light on this

Prem

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1) The costelement may capture from the Service master,check the service master whether any valuation class is maintain in service master,if then it will capture the costelement maintain from the OBYC setting against that valuation class.

Second way is check whether the setting in IMG

2) Maintenance and Service Processing----Maintenance and Service Orders---Create Default Value Profiles for External Procurement.Any costelement is assigned to this or what.

3) Materials Management---Purchasing---Entry Aids for Items Without a Material Master, whether any valuation class is mentioned in the purchase group.

for 2 query.

Check the service line item,you can mention the qty as what in the service line item.

Mention the service master,qty & enter the system will capture the unit automatically from the service master.If you want t change the unit then change the unit in service master,

Regards,

Raj

prabu_kaliappan
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

CHeck your valuation class assigned in the service master and check the cost elemnt maintained against that valuation class in accout detrmination.

Hopethis will help you

Regards

Prabu

Former Member
0 Kudos

1-actually for service activity, the unit should be AU-activity unit.

And qty should be 1.

2-Cost element is coming from service master u have created.

chk in OBYC , the cost element setting may be coming from there.

ashis