cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with EWA configuration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I´m trying to configure the eraly watch. I´ve created the RFC´s, the system, the logical systems.... The problem is that when i do SMS--> Enviroment --> Solution Manager Operatios --> Administration SDCCN , I launch the maintenance Package task but I´ve this error : Error: Task failed. In the st22 I found this error: RFC_NO_AUTHORITY and in the log:

The user "Z_EWA_SMN" attempted to execute a function module from

the function group "QRFC", but does not have the appropriate

RFC authorization.

Error in the ABAP Application Program

The current ABAP program "SAPLQRFC" had to be terminated because it has

come across a statement that unfortunately cannot be executed.

I´ve compared the RFC´s from this system with the RFCs from other system in wich the ewa is running an it seems similar.

I´ve configure the EWA solution in the solution_manager transaction but I´ve this error:

The data for this session is overdue. Data has not yet been transferred from the associated satellite system.

Go to the Service Data Control Center (transaction SDCCN) in the satellite system and check why the data has not been sent.

Typical sources of errors are:

The RFC connection for the SAP Solution Manager system is not working.

The 'Task Processor' background job, which collects the session data, has been changed.

Problems arose while data was being collected (see the detail log for the task that collects the session data).

A periodic 'SDCC Maintenance Package' task has not been scheduled to check whether your SAP Solution Manager system requests session data.

I´ve also done all the conection test for the RFC and all test are ok.

Could someone help me??????

Thanks a lot and best regards, Sapera

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks a lot for your quick answer, I added the authoritazion object trhow the /NPFCG.

Thanks a lot

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you say me how to do that?????

Best regards, sapera

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai,

Goto SUIM click on 'Roles' -- 'Roles by Complex selection criteria' -- Put in the user name and in the authorisation object filed put in the object name 'S_RFC' and hit F8.

This will show you the roles for the user in which the S_RFC object is found.

Double click on the role and goto the 'authorization' tab. Now goto change mode and you will see the objects under the role. You can find the object S_RFC through search function (ctrl+F).

After finding the object, here you will find the fields for the object. It has 3 fields, on the field RFC_TYPE check what are all the values you have, if you dont see QRFC then add the entry into that and save and generate profile for this role. Now your user will have the access.

It is better you create a seperate role with this object and assign this to the user, because when you edit this role to suit the user in concern all other users who have this role will also get the access to function group QRFC. So create a new role and assign it to the user.

Regards,

Yoganand.V

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

In role which is attached to this user add manually object S_RFC and give * for

ACTVT

RFC_NAME

RFC_TYPE

hope this will help you out.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai,

Your user "Z_EWA_SMN" is not having authorization for the function group "QRFC", grant the missing authorization and then try.

Regards,

Yoganand.V