Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dynamically populating a row repeater

abhay_sah
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a requirement wherein in the UI i have to populate a link with a delete icon for each of the selected(multiple via f4) records. This would be 0..n. The row reaptor should have 2 columns. The contents are generated on the fly as and when the records are selected. In the Webdynpro view we jst have a transparent container and a button.

Can anyone suggest how do we go about this? [I also tried using a row repeater ui element in the view but it actually repeats the same row :). ]

Regards,

Abhay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

abhimanyu_lagishetti7
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I hope you already created table column with link_to_action UI element as cell editor and created another attribute in the context node which is binded to your table UI element.

You just need to bind the imageSource property with the newly created context attribute.

In the event handler of the onSelect of the table.

get the lead selected element and set the new attribute to value 'ICON_DELETE'

Abhi

abhay_sah
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

As i said, there is only one element in the view, a transparent container. The link to action and delete icon are generated and registered on the fly.

abhimanyu_lagishetti7
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Abhay

You can create the RowRepeater, LinkToAction UI element Dynamically at runtime and place them inside your transparent container.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/EN/94/29984197eb2e7be10000000a1550b0/frameset.htm