cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing number in inverted format.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have a requirement in smart forms where I have to print some text in inverted format. I have tried using 1)PRINT-CONTROL command also but its not working.

I have created a new print control for my device type. I have selected 'Direct' and 'Converted' radio

buttons and Control Charcter Sequence as '\e&a180P'.

When I printed, the numbers did not get inverted and also observed 'a180P' appearing along with the

numbers in the print out.

2)^FWI also. But it is also not working.

When i printed, ^FWI is also appearing with the numbers in print out.

Could anyone please suggest where i am going wrong in using the above methods.

Any suggestions are appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

u can try to create ur own font using various softwares available and upload them onto ur system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, we need the text to be printed on zebra printer. But now we don't have zebra printer to test it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

first

It is very very difficult to test smartforms for a zebra printer without zebra printer to check the output.

Maybe your company can hire one for the time needed for develop.

second

SAP advertises that zebra control language is integrated in smartforms. This is surely true. BUT

you can only use a smart part of the possibilities of zebra printer.

I don't work very much with zebra printer, but i always choose for SAP-script in combination with zebra because that works easier.

Besides that i have also worked with smartforms and i remeber SAP does a lot of initial setting before

startup the smartforms. Some of them cannot be overwritten in the smartform, But i think that ^FWI can be used.it rotates every field after that command 180 degrees. Think about your startposition.

But ask your boss to hire (or buy) a zebra printer or go to the place where it has to be printed. It will make your life a lot more pleasant.

M.vr.gr., Frank Bernsen

Former Member
0 Kudos

are you talking about a zebra printer.

with ZPL II commands?