cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quotation Valid to date

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

when we enter a valid to date in quotation (QT), system is not accepting user's date, system is giving a message valid date automatically set to and defaults to 30 days from the present date. where can we modify this in customisation so that when users change date in valid date to field, system accepts that date.

Please advise gurus,

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

NAga

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

There should be some Exit which is calculating the Valid to date automatically for 30 days

in the VOV8 for u r QT type in the field

prop valid from date ( here if u maintain Value A system will propose todays date as valid from date

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi gurus,

thanks please advise me where in system i can look that field exit for quotation, this will help us to change the validity time.

regards,

naga.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As already stated, in standard, you can maintain the date whatever you can. Since in your case, it is not allowing, definitely some user exit is applied.

To check this, you have to create a quotation in debugger mode. For that go to VA21, input the document type and sales area and execute. In top left white box, type "/h" and key in some data and proceed. Take the help of ABAPer and see what user exit is applied.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi lakshmipathi,

thanks , sorry for if am asking more, is there any document of debugging as we dont have abapper here right now, and for my curiosity if i need to know what user exit they are using how do i find in debugger.

Please advise me,

Thanks to all in advance.

Regards,

Naga.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As you would know User Exits will be applied wherever the standard has not addressed the client's requirement.

Hence, not sure for which requirement, user exit is applied. However, please check the link which is sale order user exit

[User Exits In Sales Document Processing|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_46c/helpdata/en/1c/f62c7dd435d1118b3f0060b03ca329/content.htm]

Most probably, you can check in

- USEREXIT_MOVE_FIELD_TO_VBAK or USEREXIT_MOVE_FIELD_TO_VBAP

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmi pathi,

Thanks, yes that was a user exit for header document.

best regards,

Naga.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hii Naga,

We dont have any specific field where you can define the number of days for Valid To field.

We have only functionality for Valid From field for Quotation.

Srikky