cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Certificate with PSE type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Could you guys help me on this ? I am getting below mentioned error message in SM21 logs.

also please let me know whats the use of this PSE Certificate ? and how can i extend it ?

03:03:33 DIA 006 000 SAPSYS PM2 Certificate with PSE type >SSLClient(Standard)< has been invalid for 34 days

03:03:33 DIA 006 000 SAPSYS PM2 Certificate with PSE type >SSLClient(Standard)< has been invalid for 29 days

Details Page 2 Line 7 System Log: Local Analysis of moth 1

Time Ty. Nr Cl. User Tcod MNo Text Date : 11.03.09

03:03:33 DIA 006 000 SAPSYS PM2 Certificate with PSE type >SSLClient(Standard)< has been invalid for 34 days

Regards

Sumit

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can check the certificate validity using STRUSTSSO2 sap transaction. BTW, this warning should not cause any problem for the system.

If it is JAVA, please check the following link.

[https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/4417] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken];

Hope this helps.

Manoj Chintawar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

>BTW, this warning should not cause any problem for the system.

Sorry, but if they have set up signed client certificates, there is a good chance that they use them.

In that case an invalid client certificate means that the connection to the externa l system will fail...

Regards,

Olivier

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It seems that you use client X.509 certificates to authenticate on external servers with HTTPS connection.

You need to renew the signature with your Certification Authority and reimport it wih transaction STRUST.

Regards,

Olivier