cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

hii

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

Plz help me in pricing for value contracts. I am unable to get proper pricing in order WA.

Thanx in advance.

Regards,

Pankaj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanx

Former Member
0 Kudos

i am getting the conditions but its not updating values from condition record (vk11).

Regards,

Pankaj Jain

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hii Pankaj,

Let me know whether the pricing condition is manual condition or you maintained condition records for it??

if it is a manual condition, then you have to maintain the price manually while creating contract by providing the condtion type.

Srikky

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Pankaj

I request you to use the subject effectively.

Coming to your issue, go to VOV8, select your sale order type and execute. There see what is maintained for the field "Doc.Pricing Procedure". Next go to customer master for whom you create Value Contract, select Sales Area Data and sub tab Sales. There check what is maintained for the field "Cust.pric.proc.". Now go to OVKK and ensure that for this combination, the pricing procedure is maintained. Also ensure that the required conditions are maintained in the pricing procedure with correct assignments of From-To step number.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

In value contract u have to enter manually the value of the contract and then create order based on the contracct , Iam not clear where you are getting stuck

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If u are not at all getting any pricing conditions then check these things,

1.Doc pricing proc.(sales doc type)

2.Cust pric proc.(cust master)

3.T.code OVKK--Pric Proc determination(whether a proper proc has been assigned or not)

Regards,

Gopal.

Former Member
0 Kudos

nothing is getting copied..

Regards,

Pankaj

hueychin_liew
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi pankaj jain,

Is all pricing not being capture or only specifid condition type is having issue?

Please let us know the detail so that we can assists you further.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Huey Chin