Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem in sapscript form from dev to quality server - 333 to 555

Former Member
0 Kudos

Moved to correct forum

Hi,

I am working on a script form in which i am performing the modifciations in the form but the problem is when i try to check it ,it says the form does not exist.

Actually the (dev) 333 server contains no dat as it is simply for the new report code where as 555(Quallity) Server is the replica of the Prd server and the valid data is present in it.

I had try to perform the cpoy form client ,but it is allowing me to it in the quality as the error msg comes:-

Changes to Repository or cross-client Customizing are not permitted

Choose 'Display object' or 'Cancel'.

Plzz provide me guidelines how to solve this problem.

Edited by: Matt on Mar 13, 2009 8:28 AM - fixed subject formatting, moved to correct forum

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

From what I understand from your first post, I think 333 and 555 are two different systems like dev and quality and in this case you will not able to get the sapscript in 555 by doing SCC1.

You will have to attach the script into a transport request (when you change and try to save it will ask for a TR , click create new and save it - you will have to assign a package which you can check in the attributes of the script and use the same ) , activate the script.

Now go to SE09 , for your user name , display request and you will find the Transport request and task under it.If you feel the changes you made are complete, then release the Task and then release the TR.

Now you need to request the basis team (or who ever is authorized ) to import this to the 555.

Hope this helps.

Mathews

Former Member
0 Kudos

copy the transport to quality using transaction SCC1.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

how do i perform it? i had never used this tcode. should i perform this tcode in the 333 or 555?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Run it in Quality (555 in your case i think)

Put the dev client name and the transport#, check the include subtasks. Check the 'test run' first and click the 'Start immediately' button .

If the test run is a success, uncheck the test run tickbox and run the program again. It prompts you to confirm if you want to transfer client-specific data.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

how should i develop a request as i make request for the ZABAP Package . is it possible to make request for the $Tmp in 333 for that form?

Which package should i use to transport it from 33 to 555.

Plzz provide me guidlines to solve this problem.

Edited by: ricx .s on Mar 13, 2009 7:51 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

You only need the transport request number for using SCC1. If you have saved the SAP script as a transportable object, find the corresponding transport#.

Go to transaction SE03 and find the transport number for the Script.