cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can you tell me the table for T-code STAD?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I want to find the table for T-code STAD,I should anlysis user logon system data.Please help me,Thank you very much!!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

stefan_koehler
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

STAD is not refering to a table, it uses a file.

Just check this blog: /people/andreas.vogel/blog/2007/01/12/statistical-records-part-1-inside-stad

Regards

Stefan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Kalyan and Stefan,

I want to find the data for user logon system history logs,when the user use which T-code,the user speend time on the T-code.

Stefan told me the data saved in a file,Please tell me the file name and how I can get the files.

Thank you very much!

former_member603052
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can see this information related to users in ST03 and STAD transactions

The file at OS is at \usr\sap\SID\DVEBMGS00\data\stat.dat but this cannot be read.

Regards,

Kalyan

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> I want to find the data for user logon system history logs,when the user use which T-code,the user speend time on the T-code.

To do that better enable auditing in SM19/SM20.

SAP does not log every "click" or every data entered, if you had a system with 10.000s of users the database (or the file) would explode. On top, in many countries it's very restricted, what must be logged. On top of that, those numbers don't tell you anything:

If a person called e. g. VA01 ten times a day entering 10 orders with 2 line items each, another persons calls the same transaction once and enters one order with 100 line items, what will those numbers tell you then?

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks!

For your eg. I would like to konw "User1 va01 time1 " ten lines and "User2 va01 time2" one line.I don't want to konw what user input,but I would konw user when logon,when use what T-code and the time spend on the T-code .

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As said already, if you haven't activate audit, it's not possible to get that information.

What do you mean with "time spend in transaction"? I could start e. g. VA01 in one mode, open a second one and let the VA01 run for 24 hours without doing anything... I'm not sure what this number should tell you.

You can use ST03N to find out the dialog steps a user has done.

Markus

former_member603052
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

What you actually want to find??? Do you want to know when the users last logged in ?

Regards,

Kalyan