cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error in invoiceing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

I am faceing an error in invoicing ,whenever i am trying to release th document to accounting system is thowing error (invalid tax code procedure in taxinn) one thing, i have maintained jivc condition type manually in sales order &billing because the system was not updating the condition type automatically

need your suggestion to solve this error

thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please let me know if you have solved this error.This is a problem basically in ECC 6 when u copy a company code and change the country.Please let me know if yo are interested in the solution

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jahangir,

Lets analyze the situation, Enter in VF02 Mode, Double click the item details, go for the "condtions" tab and click on the "Analysis" button. It will tell whether the conditon record is found or not. Note down the error.

If the system is throwing an error "invalid tax code procedure in taxinn", it means that you have either not created a tax code or you are using tax code which you have maintained through FTXP.

so try to check through FTXP, whether you have maintained tax code, if so, then try to mention it when you create a condition record in VK11 mode for Cond. Type JIVC save it and redo the entire process.

Regards

Sathya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear

The condotion type is entered manually in sales order & billing

tax code is maintained

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

goto VK12 and enter all of your condition types for duties and taxes one by one and ensure that u have maintained tax code in the condition records

now create a new cycle from sales order to invoice

U might have missed the tax code for one of u r condition records

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear

I have feede the right tax code in condition records

and checked it several times, i am unable to understand the reason for error

thanks

former_member315051
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Friend,

Kindly check that ru able to see the tax code in Billing conditions tab for that condition type. if yes it will release to accounting, if no you have to update manually in Billing document by going to VF02.

Once you update billing document check weather taxcode is appearing in Conditions tab or not if Tax code appearing then save the document and try to relase the same.

Make sure that Condition records exist for the conditon type.

Hope it will help you..

Regards,

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

check in IMG --> Logistics General --> Tax on goods movements --> India --> Basic Settings --> Determination of Excise Duty --> Condition-Based Excise Determination --> Assign Tax Code to Company Codes

wether you have assigned the tax code to company code

check in OB40 for the accounting keys G/L accounts maintained or not

regards

vardhan08

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Go to VF02 enter your billing document no

go to item details and double click on condition type - here you can see the tax code which you have maintained in condition record

if tax code is not there - maintain in condition record and then select the button update in the conditions tab, then check wether tax code is captured or not

check for all the condition types - price , excise, vat/cst

do the same for the all above condtion types

regards

vardhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear

i have tried this but the tax code is not showing in item details

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

check in VK12 for the condition records you have maintained correct tax code, if not there maintain it

and now go to VF02 -- item details and click on Update and select from the options B -- carry out new pricing

check now tax is captured or not

regards

vardhan