cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Isssue in File To RFC Scenerio

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am sending a .DAT file to R/3 using PI.

File gets successfully picked up from FTP into PI. But sxmb_moni is not showing any error messeges, nothing. In fact I know this is a perfectly OK file as few days ago it was successfully processing the same file, without errorrs.

I hav checked in messege monitering and got the following error.

Error Category XI_J2EE_ADAPTER_XI_HANDLER

Error Code GENERAL_ERROR

Received XI system error.error Code:SLD_NO_OWN_BS Error Text:Error Stack:error while reading ID of own business system from the SLd for system RXT and client 001 Internal error in Landscape Directory.

I hav checked the LOG in SLD and got the fllowing error.

#1470 03/10/2009 15:00:49.918 [SAPEngine_Application_Thread[impl:3]_18] WARNING com.sap.lcr.cimsrv.ChangePasswordServlet: Password change required for automated client. Please ensure that service client users don't have initial passwords. Alternatively, logon to the SLD user interface with the corresponding user and assign a new password. After the password has been changed, client settings must be updated accordingly.

I hav done no changes in any where,, no password change or no craetion of new client. This scenerio was working ok, but all of a sudden it started giving this strage issue. Only hint I can giv is,, the file size is some where around 2.5mb,, and i believe this is NOT a constraint..but may be I can be wrong.

Please comment experts.

Regards,

Arnab .

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

former_member206760
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Arnab,

As our business systems are in SLD and the scenario is trying to access the SLD but some service userid needed to access the sld in runtime seems to be locked....

request you to contact your basis guy and look into this perspective

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pavan,

The mapping has also not been touched. More over i this scenerio, I hav used all standard components,, and ID and ID are untouched for weeks.

So I believe no issues with Mapping.

Tarang,

Yea ,, this is a basis issue. aplied some notes,, searched in SDN ,, and basis team is also working..

Regards,

Arnab

Former Member
0 Kudos

The issue was resolved after carrying out certain basis actvities of installing certain SLD components.....normallly the 14 -16 steps during installation in java stack...

former_member183908
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Yoa are saying that you had done no more changes to your scenario,you please check your message mapping inthe IR and alos please check your conection parameters to the R/3 system which you had given.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi! Arnab,

com.sap.lcr.cimsrv.ChangePasswordServlet: Password change required for automated client. Please ensure that service client users don't have initial passwords. Alternatively, logon to the SLD user interface with the corresponding user and assign a new password. After the password has been changed, client settings must be updated accordingly

According to my knowledge the issue is not related to development side. Please check with your basis guys to check all the conenctions like SLD conenctions and J2EE engine status and also regardign ABAP stack.

1. Got to ABAP stack and enter T code SLDCHECK.

2. Also goto T code SMICM and there restart j2ee engine by selecting options J2EE soft Restart in the top menu.

3. If still issues s there then if possible ask them to do entirre XI server restart once..

Also go through this SAP note and ask your basis guys if any patches are to be implemented.

[Note 1225611- com.sap.lcr.cimsrv.ChangePasswordServlet:|

[1225611|https://websmp230.sap-ag.de/sap(bD1lbiZjPTAwMQ==)/bc/bsp/spn/sapnotes/index2.htm?numm=1225611]

Regards::

Amar Srinivas Eli

varun_k
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Arnab,

I think this problem has started when there was some updates on Patches. check this RFC Connection

LCRSAPRFC, SAPSLDAPI of type TCP/IP

Also refer this link, can be helpful, Check the respective RFC Connections from the below link

[SLD Application Programming Interface for ABAP-Based Systems|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/31/f0ff69551e4f259fdad799a229363e/frameset.htm]

Also refer this link if required.

[Configuring the Interface for CIM Client Generation|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/3c/8bceb066698341b5696334f57802d4/content.htm]

Regards,

Varun

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Use SLDCHECK and see the results. Also perform SLDAPICUST to check if the pointers to correc systems are present.

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> Use SLDCHECK and see the results. Also perform SLDAPICUST to check if the pointers to correc systems are present.

>

> Regards,

> Prateek

Prateek,

Use SLDCHECK and see the results. Also perform SLDAPICUST to check if the pointers to correc systems are present.

Checked both of them Made recheck by basis. Both are OK..

But still same error persists.

Regards,

Arnab .

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What is the value of environment variable CPIC_MAX_CONV? Try increasing it. Check SAP Note 314530.

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prateek,

This part is OK. Confirmed from basis.

>

> What is the value of environment variable CPIC_MAX_CONV? Try increasing it. Check SAP Note 314530.

>

> Regards,

> Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check with Basis guys that Is there any patches has applied and also check with them RFC SLD connections to Integration Engine.

Regards

Shankar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shankar,

acn u tell me what u meant by RFC SLD connections to Integration Engine.. Yea,, I will check patch update with basis team.

Which typeof RFC connection are u talking about??

Regards,

Arnab .