Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

adding new line to table in Adobe HCm forms

aakash_neelaperumal2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am adding new line to table in Adobeforms using instance manager, though it adds a new line the data in the additional lines somehow does not get captured and only the first line remains. is there any other way of adding new rows to a table and retaining the data;

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

nikhilkup
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi Aakash,

Can you tell me how you adding and deleting lines in a table in HCM forms.

Thanks, Nikhil

ChrisSolomon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

How did you do this, Aakash ? I am soon to start on doing the same thing....a little help going into it would be nice.

Former Member
0 Kudos

there are many threads on this & similar issues with dynamic tables - I have a form I just developed with 6 of these dynamic tables (adding/deleting rows of data) and they all work fine.

Have you set up your Context structure properly & with the appropriate cardinalities(very important)?

aakash_neelaperumal2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Robert,

Thanks for your reply, I am not working on WD ABAP, i am working on HCM P&F. Please let me know if you done anything on this.

aakash_neelaperumal2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Anybody knows... help requeseted

aakash_neelaperumal2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Solved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aakash,

I am also facing the same problem...may I know how you captured from rows created using new instance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Robert,

Can you post step by step procedure for getting the form data in the intractive form when i cleik the submit button....

i tried created the interface and form with layoutype standarad,and Ui element in wd side and mapped datasource to context and enabled is tiked and pdfsource mapped that context mapped to form interface also. button is type of webdynpro in interactive form action wrote the code to get the values from the context....

when i test the application the button action is not trigerring can you please tell me ...

I tried to change the form layout type to zcl but it is not accepting. can you please give me step by step procedure for the same...

Thaks

Rams

nikhilkup
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Please give the solution. it would be help ful to many of us.

aakash_neelaperumal2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Any idea on this.. Has anybody done this