cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFQ & PR NO in PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I'm a functional guy and I'm preparing FD for PO Samrt Form printing.My client wants RFQ NO, and PR NO in PO Printing header level.

There are two possibilities

a) Reference to a PR number RFQ has been created and PO has been created reference to RFQ.

PR->RFQ->PO

b) PO has been created directly with reference to PO.

PR->PO

When we give the print command in PO, system has to fetch the tables and field and acccordingly the data has to come in PO.

My question is how to build the link with table and field for the above two cases and I need the condition for the same.

If any doubt for the query please ask me further.

Thanks & Regrads

PKB

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

In ME23N transaction you can see provision for PR and RFQ number to be entered for a particular line item. So the logic for printing these values in smartform will be like this:

if PR number or RFQ number is entered for a particular line item of PO, it will be displayed against that in smartform.

You can find the PR and RFQ number for the PO line item for table EKPO ( Purchasing Document Item ).

EKPO-BANFN = PR field

EKPO-ANFNR = RFQ field

I think this answers your query.

Regards,

Brajvir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Brajavir,

Thanks for your reply.I'm checking it up in PO and it is coming.Let me give the table and field name to ABAP guy with condition.If it works then OK or else I'll come back to you.

Regards

Pranaya

Former Member
0 Kudos

For additional information on RFQ / PR ,use table EBAN - field BANFN is the PR number.

Mathews

Answers (0)