cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table records issue...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

I am using Adobe Forms through webdynpro java...

My requirement is to display data from several tables in one page, so the area to present the records is limited, if the records exceed the asigned space, another page should be created with the same format, but showing the remaining records.

I have 4 tables, like a 2:2 grid layout. I have very little experience in Adobe Interactive Forms and I don't know how to accomplish this requirement.

So far the data is displayed correctly when the number of records are less or equal to the area, but when they exceed the area, the records invade other content areas.

As I said, I'm have little experience in Adobe Forms.

The way I have laid out the tables is in one Body page put for each table a positiones subform, inside a table subform, and inside a table row subform with the option repeat subform for each data item checked.

I am desperate to accomplish this, any help, comments or whatever is welcome.

Thanx in advance!

JV

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For the body page, in the pagination tab(object palette) , in the 'Overflow' option select goto->page1.

Also please make sure that in the master page(page1) do not restrict the page occurence to 1. Hope this helps.

Regards,

Vidya Chowdhary A.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi JV,

Please set the table subform to Flowed and under that subform should be positioned and checked with repeat for each line item.

Regards,

Raju.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raju, thanks for your answer.. what you said I have done it, my issue is that the area is reduced, imagine the PDF divided in 4 areas, each area has its limits and can't exceed that area, if the amount of records exceed that area a new page should be created using the same format (a new page with 4 areas showing the rest of the records).

Any ideas? thanks in advance!

JV

Former Member
0 Kudos

check the Pagination sub tab in the Object tab of your SubForm.

Those fields should allow you to choose where to place your rows when they exceed the current content area.