cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit management Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

In credit management, if I block the customer in FD32 , system is not allowing to create new sales order but it is allowing to create delivery for open sales order and billing for open deliveries.

My requirement is that it should block all open process too.

Current settings : In OVAK I have assigned credit grp 01 but in OVAD I haven't done any assignment.

Thanks and regards,

Swarup

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi swarup,

You can block the delivery and PGI by assigning delivery category group-2 and GI credit group-3 for your delivery type through the T.Code OVAD

The proper path is :

SPRO-IMG-Sales and Distribution-Basic fuction-Credit and risk management-credit management-assign sales documents and delivery documents.

if you want to block the delivery without credit management then assign the delivery block with your delivery type in table TVLSP,

regards

jitendra singh

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Swarup

If you check the box block in FD32 for the customer then system will create delivery and billing for the open orders also if you dont check Open orders, open deliveries in OVA8. But if you dont check Open orders, open deliveries in OVA8 and if you block in FD32 then you can do open delivery and billing for open orders . So make sure you have assigned credit group in OVAK at delivery level also.So that even after blocking in FD32 and if you dont check open orders and open deliveries in OVA8 then when you do delivery for the open orders at the delivery level system will block.

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinath,

You mean to say I have to do assignment in OVAD too.

Regards,

Swarup

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Swarup

So you need to assign the credit group at delivery level in OVAD also.

Regards

Srinath

claudia_neudeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Customer,

please check your setting in OVA8.

Here you can set the flag 'open orders' and 'open deliveries'.

the flag 'open deliveries' means: Credit check: Take into account open delivery/bill.doc value.

Maybe this will help to solve our problem.

regards

Claudia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Swarup,

Apart from Executing FD32.....

Check Tcode. OVLS - Delivery Blocking reasons criteria - Check the activations

OVLX - Delivery Blocks - Check wether you have assigned delivery block for your delivery type.

Further you can use VD05/XD05 to Block the customer for delivery and Billing.

Regards

Sathya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Swarup,

As you said you have done assignment in OVAK that's only for Sales Order so I think you will have to make assignment in OVAD also for Credit Check at Delivery and PGI level.

But as per I think you can not restrict after PGI is done, that means if you have deliveries done with PGI you can always create invoice..

So if your requirement is Credit Management point of view you can try above solution.. otherwise if only concern is to restrict the customer for Transactions Order, Delivery & Billing then you can go to Customer Master...

XD02 > Extras > Blocking Data

Where you can restrict customer as per your requirement as shown below..

Order Block

All Sales Areas

Selected Sales Area

Delivery Block

All Sales Areas

Selected Sales Area

Billing Block

All Sales Areas

Selected Sales Area

Hope it will help..

Thanks,

Hardik.

Edited by: Hardik Patel on Mar 13, 2009 1:06 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have to assign 02 & 03 in the OVAD and try it.

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You can think about blocking the customer through VD05.

Regards,

Ravi