cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change VMI_LOCID field

0 Kudos

Hi,

Please suggest how to change value for the field VMI_LOCID in the table /SAPAPO/LOCMAP.

Regards,

Prateek.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prateek,

This field VMI_LOCID corresponds to Location for Sold To party(SP) which will be maintained in VMI Cust Tab in Location master data (Transaction code is /n/sapapo/loc3). By changing the values in this t-code, the table /SAPAPO/LOCMAP gets updated with the new values.

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the master data maintained for idoc in APO system.

Following master data has been created ,

1. EDI_SHIPTO Ship to Party

2. EDI_SOLDTO Sold To Party

3. EDI_MAT1 Internal Material Number

4. EDI_CUSTMAT1 Customer Material Number.

When we are checking idoc for Inbound, it is showing error like Location is not found for Plant number EDI_SOLDTO of customer number EDI_SHIPTOu2019.with the original data Location for Sold-To Party = EDI_SOLDTO and Ext. Location Short Text = EDI_SHIPTO.

Then we change Location for Sold-To Party = EDI_SHIPTO and Ext. Location Short Text = EDI_SOLDTO. The result is successful generation of idoc.

I want to know what is the reason for original data was showing error?Can you please give full details.

Regards,

Pankaj Sinha

0 Kudos

In the master data maintained for idoc in APO system.

Following master data has been created ,

1. EDI_SHIPTO Ship to Party

2. EDI_SOLDTO Sold To Party

3. EDI_MAT1 Internal Material Number

4. EDI_CUSTMAT1 Customer Material Number.

When we are checking idoc for Inbound, it is showing error like Location is not found for Plant number EDI_SOLDTO of customer number EDI_SHIPTOu2019.with the original data Location for Sold-To Party = EDI_SOLDTO and Ext. Location Short Text = EDI_SHIPTO.

Then we change Location for Sold-To Party = EDI_SHIPTO and Ext. Location Short Text = EDI_SOLDTO. The result is successful generation of idoc.

I want to know what is the reason for original data was showing error?Can you please give full details.

0 Kudos

thanks senthil it works

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prateek,

Using the t-code /n/sapapo/loc3, I changed location ext field and checked the locmap table for the field value vmi_locid, that also got changed. So change of field vmi_locid is possible through this transaction.

0 Kudos

I want to change through some t-code not directly from the table /sapapo/locmap

Using the t-code /n/sapapo/loc3 we can change only Location ext field, but not vmi_locid

0 Kudos

i am able to edit through table directly thanks for u r input.