cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ITS table display & action on even problems

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

As i am new to ITS i have couple of questions..........

I have done some custom module pool development which i have to display in the mobile device. IN module pool screens i am using the size as of mobile device, but when i opens it in my laptop Internet exploror it gets bigger. Hope it will come fine in the mobile device as i havnt tested it in the device. Can anyone tell me, Will it come fine, as you guys have prior experience???

Another problem is the table control. I have table control with 7 columns in my module pool program. As my screen size will be of mobile device screen size i made it scrolable. In SAP i can see all the field when i do scrollling. But i am not getting it in the ITS webpage in my laptop. It gives me the name of the tablecontrol as in my coding. thats it.

Also i dont want it to be scorlable in the device.

I have 4 input fields in the screen out of them 3 field will get filled by scanning from RF device. Motorola symbol 9090 CE50. after scan on 1 input field the cursor should automatically go to the nxt screen for scan and then next after scan. I have no idea perform this functionlaity.

How to map the function keys, of the device to my ITS development. Wil it work automatically. I have done the coding for function keys as in my machine. But i am bit confused will it it work in the device too. I think Noooooo. What to do to map those keys.

When i see the ITS page in Internet exploror, at the top right cornor 1 found a tick button, a cross button and SAP logo. Can i use another logo instead of SAP logo. Where i need to do changes. I only want to change this logo for my application It should not affect other applications.

Regards,

Nik

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nikil,

We are doing ITS mobile. Could you provide me the answers for 4 and 5 above?

The cursor needs to be moved automatically to the next input field after scanning the first field.Please help.

The function keys mapping does not work.We are using LXE MX8 device.Should we change the function key mapping for ITS mobile? Please suggest.

Thanks in advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil,

I would like to know how you fix the problem of the TABLE CONTROL.

I have the same problem , i cannot use a TABLE CONTROL in ITS Mobile.

Regards,

FCD.10

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil,

I m facing a problem in ITS mobile service.

The Table control designed by me in R/3 (Module pool program) is

not getting displayed in ITS mobile page.

It is giving me an error "Table type not defined for table control "T_CONTROL" (Custom table) ".

Can you please let me how this issue was resolved in your case.

With Reagrds,

Mahesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved