Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding Contributor list

former_member376453
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

From this forum I came to know that, here is a way to find the contributor's name in selected forum. I have gone through the contributor's name, for "ABAP Development" forum, given in the "Top Contributors" list. I have very few points with me but I coudn't find my name, though there are some listing of names for "last 30 days" category with less than the points I have.

Thanks.

Kuntal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member181995
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kuntal,

I can see your name in top contributoru2019s list.

Just Navigate [this|https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/topcontributors] Link and choose the ABAP development and country India and select the check box Exclude SAP employees finally Navigate to the 4th page out of 7 pages, you must able to see your name(I guess at 92nd position, but it may vary ).

Cheers,

Amit.

former_member376453
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi - Thanks for finding out my name. I was eager to see this but still I have some doubt, why its showing only 64 points.

Kuntal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Your 64 pts are points of last 30 days range

кu03B1ятu03B9к

former_member376453
Contributor
0 Kudos

Karthik - Thanks for your reply. Still, I have some doubt You can check my points from 1 MArch, 09 to 14th March, 09. I have some 192 points in this date range (that is 14 days). So, I think for last 30 days I have more than 64 points

I am not very much interested to pull me up in the Top contributor list. I had some confusion that's why I have asked it and now closed it. Thanks for your reply.

Kuntal

former_member181995
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yip thatu2019s true.

Looks like Your Points out of track. Letu2019s Wait for some officials who can judge better this stuff.