cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Submit Button doesn't response in Interactive Form

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I'm trying to implement a simple interactive form which is embeded in a abap webdynpro program.

I've set the interactive form properties as following:

displayType: native

enabled: X

onSubmit: CLICK

and there has been a action "CLICK" with event handler and corresponding method implemented.

For the interactive form i have drag and drop a submit button for webdynproAciveX group, and doens't change anything for this button. I check the "*click" of this button and it is run at Client.

When I run this webdynpro program, the button is there, if i move my mouse onto this button, the mouse will change to hand shape. But if i click this button, it doesn't look like it has been really pushed down and up, I also tried the external debug of the OnClick method, I cannot get into the debug either.

Do you have any idea what might be the problem?

Thanks in advance,

Mao

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I tried to add something into the script of the click of the button:

this.presence = "hidden";

// DO NOT MODIFY THE CODE BEYOND THIS POINT - SubmitToSAP.xfo

app.eval("event.target.SAPSubmit();");

this.presence = "visable";

{/code}

the button is disappeared after I click it, but still it doesn't get into the debug mode.

so i guess there's something wrong when execute

app.eval("event.target.SAPSubmit();");

Any suggestion?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please refer this thread, this may help you in finding your solution.

Thread Name: [Problem on Button|]

Regards

Pradeep Goli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Change display type to ActiveX

Makesure you install ACF add on

Rgds

Praveen

Edited by: PRAVEEN s on Mar 13, 2009 5:19 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

I found there's no WebDynproNative group in my adobe lifecycle designer and then I upgrade it from 7.1 to 8.0. After that I found this group, and the script generated is

// DO NOT MODIFY THE CODE BEYOND THIS POINT - 800.20070410093956.383622.376748 - SubmitToSAP.xfo

ContainerFoundation_JS.SendMessageToContainer(event.target, "submit", "", "", "", "");

// END OF DO NOT MODIFY

{/code}

But still when I click the button it cannot triger the breakpoint i've set in the event handler ONACTIONCLICK.

BTW, i've already set the "CLICK" to the onSubmit event on webdynpro view screen.

Do you have any other suggestion?

Thanks,

YiNing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen, can i solve this issue by choosing the ZCI mode? For some reasons we cannot force everyone install the activex component.

Thanks,

YiNing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you are in the transaction SFP , then in the SAP tool bar you'll find the "Utilities" Menu bar, there you will be able to find the "Insert WebDynpro Script", when you click on this you'll in the Form in Heirarchy Pallete under the Variables you can see a script Object named "ContainerFoundation_JS" is being inserted. And Other Important thing is in the Properties tab of the SFP Transaction there select the Layout type as "ZCI Layout".

And when you insert the Submit button from the Library Pallete under "WebDynpro Native", then you'll find the below code in the Script Editor

// DO NOT MODIFY THE CODE BEYOND THIS POINT - 800.20070410093956.383622.376748 - SubmitToSAP.xfo
       ContainerFoundation_JS.SendMessageToContainer(event.target, "submit", "", "", "", "");
// END OF DO NOT MODIFY

Regards

Pradeep Goli

Answers (0)