cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue in Netweaver Administrator

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus

I have a question. The netweaver administartor is showing the mobile device ID in device maintenance created using client 100 (MI Sever) but i need to show the mobile device ID created using client 110(Same MI server). How to do this ?. I have two client in MI server 100 and 110. I have did few change in configtool.bat to point 100 and webdynpro content adminstrator but i am seeing device created in 100 not 110.

Kindly help me

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Senthil,

As evident from posts in your other thread and this, you need to redeploy the SAPJRA (with MI Admin User details) using Deploy Tool. Also, the best way to point NWA to the new client is to use the different templates/configuration installer under NWA ->Deploy and Change (Top Left). There is one template for post install config of MI, please execute the same with necessary requested details.

This should solve any issue with your NWA.

Regards,

Veera

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Veera

Since i got Function module for deleting middleware data we decided to stick with the same client 100. I have another question that Background jobs are scheduled for the program MEREP_REPLICATOR_START from backend R/3 and it creates 5 jobs ' MEBDTMAM30_030' but the last job gets automatically cancelled when there is large data in u2018MEREP_DELTABOu2019 table and works fine for minimal data. Kindly let me know if there is any data limit during replication. Do I need to filter using RALM_ME_FUNCLOC_LIST in R/3 to limit number of data like functional location? Would I be able to resolve the issue changing u2018MEREP_CONFIGu2019 table? Kindly help me.

Job Error

TSV_TNEW_PAGE_ALLOC_FAILED

Thanks

Senthil Ram Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Senthil,

Try this:

Goto merep_pd -> Synchronizer tab. Select the syncBO MAM30_030. Click on the "Config" button. Set the property "PACKAGE_SIZE" to 500. Default size is 1000. This might help you.

Regards,

Dilip

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dilip

Working Great...

Thanks for the solution...

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Senthill,

This may be because while deploying SAPJRA.rar...we configure the client of MI we would use.

So your basis has done it for 100.

I am not sure whether 2 clients can be mapped to NWA.

A basis expert can help you more in this.

If u want 110 client then i would sugeest to map SAPJRA.rar settings with client 110.

Hope it helps u a bit.

Regards,

Akhil