cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drop Ship Process with Two Company Codes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Company Code 1:- Sales order is created with item category TAS. This creates purchase req when sales order is saved.

Company Code 2:- Purchase req is converted to PO and sent to vendor who belongs to a different company code. Vendor ships item to customer directly.

This is actually drop ship process.

But can u help to work out this with some steps or guide me.

Thanks

Keerthi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are looking into our drop ship process as well. I thought I'd add on to this thread.

For starters, we don't have TAS as an order type in our TVAK table. Does this need to be added? I assumed it would be standard SAP.

Here is our situation:

Company Code A in the US ships a product to a customer in Europe. Company Code B in Europe invoices same customer in Europe.

Company Code A creates an intercompany sales order to Company Code B---the markup condition applies and COGS is calculated based on the cost of the material's moving average price in CoCd A.

Then Company Code B creates a sales order to Customer in Europe. Revenue is recorded, however no COGS is recorded on the sales order. How come this is occuring and is there anyway around it?

Thanks

Josh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Devdatta,

I request you to post the information again. I found it to be helpful. I don't understand why you deleted your post.

I just asked you the changes that are to be done in case of different company codes thatz all.

Please post your information again.

Waiting for your deleted posts.

Thanks

Keerthi

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Devdatta,

Please help me if it is the case to do with two company codes with inter - company billing in drop - ship process.

Thanks

Keerthi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Keerthi,

I don't want to repeat the whole process which our friend has posted. Only i need to add some details, that you also need to

Create Customer Master through XD01/VD01

Create Vendor Master XK01

Assign Vendor to customer master in General data --> Control tab --> in Vendor Field.

Similarly you need to maintain Customer in Vendor master --> General Data --> Control Header --> Customer Field.

Check Item Category Configuration TAS with Document Type

Check Schedule line category CS, and also details whch is vital like.. Order =NB, Item Category = 5 (Third party) and AcctAssignment Category =X (All Aux. acct assgts.)

Regards

Sathya

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you for your inputs.

This process u mentioned is within the same company code I think.

I would like to know the process if it is in 2 different company codes.

What could be the changes if it is with different company codes.

Kindly help me for this.

Thanks

Keerthi