cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to make Delivery block at Sales Order Header level for specific materia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My client want to create a delivery block EDI order at the Order Header level for specific materials

How can we achieve this.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Varada rajan

Go to material master, select "Sales: sales org.1" view and assign "01" against the field "DChain-spec. status" and save. By assigning, for a particular sales area, you can block that material.

Now go to OVSU select 01 and assign "B" against the field "Block delivery".

Now create a sale order and post the outcome.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can always block the material at the schedule line level . ( Item Level --> Schedule Line --> Delivery Block.

Also when you are saying Order Header Level for specific material , could you please explain more precisely

Thanks

A

Former Member
0 Kudos

My clients if a particular materials is order by the customer, the sales order will be blocked and will be released once approval

he wants to block the whole order on the basis of specific material

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can achieve it by doing some coding in the user exit MV45AFZZ at routine USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT_PREPARE.

Basically, in the user exit MV45AFZZ, you can put a logic to check whether this order contains the specific material. If yes, then set the respective delivery block.

Cheers,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your reply,

I would like to know is there any standard way acheive this

thanks you very much

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ed's solution sounds good.

Also, If there are many materials, you can have a z table with the material numbers that needs to be blocked and have the code read the z table

OR

you can try to use a specific material group for these materials in the material master, and then have your code accordingly.

Regards

Sai