cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reset Date in Quality Level / DMR.

michelle_cannon
Explorer
0 Kudos

Business Requirement = Vendor Annual Certification. All batches received by the vendor during the year goes through minimal inspection and on the 365th day (reset period (days) in DMR) it changes to the initial stage of the DMR.

However, the reset date field in the Quality level screen resets itself on the basis of the "date of last Inspection" field in the same screen. This field changes every time a UD or MIGO is executed. Therefore, the true 365th day is never reached and so the quality level never resets to the original stage.

I'd like to change the functionality of the reset date in the Quality Level screen to reset after the yearly requalification sample (to conform to the reset period in the DMR), as opposed to after every inspection UD/MIGO. The reset date should "reset" after the initial inspection stage (in the DMR) is completed.

Is there a way to do this through config or a user exit, or something else? Thanks in advance,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member587434
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

To fulfill this requirement created DMR as following:

Stage -1: InspeServ-4, Skip - Blank, Ist - Select check box, Stc - select, No of insp - 1, Next stage -2, reject -1, Nect -Stage 2.

Stage 2: InspServ - blank, Skip - select check box, Ist - skip, Max. skip duration - 365, next - stage 1, reject - 1, next - stage 1.

Hope this would help you.

Thanks!!!

michelle_cannon
Explorer
0 Kudos

Nehal.

Thank you so much for the very quick response that helped resolve the problem.

Using the "Max Skip duration (Days)) in the skip stage of the DMR helped solve the problem. I left the "Reset period (Days)" on the first screen of the DMR blank. Do you know what is the real function of this field?

Hope I can return the help someday.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Michelle

can you please elaborate more on your problem.....

Do you carry out the yearly requalification sample through system.?

Regards

Sujit

michelle_cannon
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Sujit

Nehal Khamar answered my query on March 13th and it was a successful solution.

Thanks for response

M