cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

uploading vendor master from ECC 6.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I did try to upload vendor master (range 5000 to 5100) from ECC 6.0 to SRM system in the tcode BBPGETVD. On execution of the transaction, I checked the application log in slg1 and I found the log with two warning messages

"No Industry sectors maintained, No Industry Sectors Transferred."

"No Bank Master Data maintained. No Bank data transferred."

Then, I checked in the SRM backend system in the table Venmap but could not find any vendor in the given range.

I checked SMQ1 (the RFC que outbound que) for ECC 6.0 and SMQ2 (the RFC inbound que) for SRM backend, but could not find any failed and waiting que.

Could you please help where might be the issue?

Thanks in advance,

Ranjan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ranjan

For the vendor which you are replicating from R/3 system, are not configured properly.Please maintain a correct vendor in R/.3 system with all the obligatory fields. Check in MM01 if you have assigned Industrry Sector.

You can ignore this message. It should be warning message 'No Bank Master data is required ..' as this data is not mandatory for vendor updation in SRM.

Check in PPOSV_BBP if your vendor already existing

Also check in IMG:

Cross-application components -> SAP Business Partner -> Business Partner -> Basic Settings -> Number Ranges and Groupings

that your vendor number range ( Define Number range ) in which you want to replicate your vendor is assigned to the good Business Partner Grouping - internal or external ( Define Groupings and Assign Number Range ).

This will depend on what you want to do with suppliers:

use R/3 vendor number (external grouping),

use SRM vendor number (internal grouping)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Zameer,

Thanks for your reply.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just check the vendors in BP transaction with same number range and see if they came in to SRM at all?

Thanks,

CS