cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CHARM- No task list found for implementation project

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I created an implementation project, and created a task list for the implementation project.

But when i create a change request with normal correction, The Task list is not getting displayed.

I am facing a conflict also, When i directly create a correction document without creating a change request. I am getting the task list for implementation project.

Why is it am getting the task list for Implementation project in correction document and not in change request.

When i tried to explore. found that in change request it is getting the list of maintenance cycles(Maintenance projects) and not the tasklist for other type of projects.

Our customized flows are all dependent on the change request. So Is there any configuration i can do to get the task list of implementation project also in the list.

Kindly guide on this issue.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Subhashini.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Subhashini,

Did you get solution to your requirement. i also have the same requirement, but i guess std funcationlity doesnt support this.

Is there any alternate solution which you have developed?

Appreciate your help.

Regards,

Imran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Does anyone know how to fix this popup issue, I am having the same problem with my implementation project in a custom ZDCR.

Thanks,

Mike.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Xavier,

I was also checking that one only.

For the standard transaction type SDCR, it is working perfectly as you toldh when i select development(Implementation).

But the problem is, here we have customized SDCR to ZDCR with our follow up documents.

When i try to include the Code group of implementation(Implmntn), Nothing is happening.

The subject is getting included in the list. but iam getting only the list of maintenance project only.

I have made the changes in copy nsontrol also. but i dont see any difference.

I could not able to trace where exactly i need to do the customizing to bring the list of implementation projects in my change request(ZDCR) when i select the subject( Project-implementation(SDMI))

Kindly advice.

Regards,

Subhashini.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello,

the project list you get in your pop-up is controlled by the subject code of your change request

if in the SDCR document you select Development (implementation) textcode=IBIMPLMNTN0020 you will get the list of implementation project

if in the SDCR document you select Normal correction in maintenance textcode=IBSDCR00010020 you will get the list of active maintenance project

if you select something with upgrade you aonly get upgrade project and so on

thus you will not get the list of all projects together (unless there is a subject code for both but this is not existing I am afraid)

I hope it helps

best regards Xavier

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Kindly guide in this issue.

I donot know what might be the exact configuration to be done as this conflict comesa in standard change request(SDCR) also.

Regards,

Subhashini.