cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAPConnect for HR Notifications

Former Member
0 Kudos

It's normal to configure SAPConnect so that generated emails are sent from SAP quite regularly u2013 i.e. every 10 minutes. There may be other emails in the system required more frequently than twice per day outside of HR.

I understand that the configuration which actually creates the email can usually be changed within each module if you only want to create specific emails twice per day u2013 either through config, or frequency of the job which creates this type of mail, so I imagine thereu2019s something in HR config where this can be altered.

SAPconnect itself canu2019t be configured to send specific emails at different time intervals.

So can someone tell me where in HR I can set up the email notifications - the scheduling of emails so that employees and managers only receive notifications twice a day, telling they have items in there a UWL?

Thanks

WB

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Generally the emails are controlled by jobs, by increasing the periodic time of the jobs.

But as HR is very critical we usually scheduled the job for every 5 mins.

In HR the mails are sent based on the approval or notification status changes if you want only twice the mails to be sent then ask your workflow consultant there are few jobs which run to verify the nofication status changes and based on them the mails are triggered. You can schedule the jobs only twice. This will trigger the mails only twice. But in HR systems As per my knowledge it is not recommended.

Regards,

Vamshi.