Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with Purchase Order Smartform

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a problem with SRM PO form.

I have 2 PO Layouts 1 is for NA(North America) and 2 is for UK. In config the NA PO is configured for all mediums(Print, Mail And FAX).

Using the BADI 'BBP_OUTPUT_CHANGE' I am overwriting config form (NA) with UK form. IF I preview the form in portal I can able to see the UK form for UK purchase orders. If I try to send a mail I am still getting the old form i.e NA form which is assigned in Config as an attachment in mail.

Is anybody got the same issue? Please help me to sort out this issue..

Thanks,

Usman.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member206968
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You have another option of flexibly selecting smart form using spro configuration 'Condition dependent output'.

Are you using 'bbp_output_change_sf' badi. This Badi is called only once per transaction which means if you have used output preview and then again sending PO output, then the Badi is not called. Hence you find your default smartform in the output.

regards,

sanjeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjeev,

Thanks for answere. Conditional triggering in SPRO is not useful, We have tried this option also.

I am not doing first preview and next sendinq the mail. Doing only one action at atime.

The BADI which u mentioned is not there(bbp_output_change_sf). I am using this BADI 'bbp_output_change'.

Thanks,

Usman Sued

Edited by: Usman Syed on Mar 13, 2009 8:40 AM

Edited by: Usman Syed on Mar 13, 2009 8:40 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Usman,

If I were you I will control the output from the BADI based on the requestor/plant or org address and then you don't have to maintain the complex logic in config.

I have done similar to this for US and Canada (French and English PO) based on company code the PO generated from and it works fine.

Thanks,

CS