cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interface Controller does not exist

Former Member
0 Kudos

Having implemented Compliance Calibrator 5.3, I've configured the JCo and am getting the following error message below.

WARNING: *** Job Exception: Interface Controller does not exist for Component Instance VirsaXSR3_02 in Component Usage VirsaXSR3_02

com.sap.tc.webdynpro.services.exceptions.WDRuntimeException: Interface Controller does not exist for Component Instance VirsaXSR3_02 in Component Usage VirsaXSR3_02

I have searched the forum and found only one other message pertaining to this issue. I need to figure out how to address this error. Here is what I have done already:

1. Tested the JCo - it tested and pinged properly

2. Tested the RTA user - the user has the necessary authorizations

I'm considering deleting and recreating the connector, but I don't see the point as the connector obviously connects to the backend. I know this because I had some RFC errors that disappeared when I granted the authorizations to the user specified in the JCo.

Please let me know.

Thanks,

Santosh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Santhosh,

Look at the GRC AC 5.3 security guide. It is available on service market place. It contains all the authorizations needed for RFC user or I think there is a role called virsa/CC_default_role. Assign this role to the user and try it again.

Regards,

Alpesh

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok ...

I gave it SAP_ALL.

And it's working - but I can't leave it with SAP_ALL.

Any ideas what authorizations might be missing?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Santosh,

Can you please go to you backend system where RTA is installed and check if VIRSANH is installed or not.

Execute tcode /N/VIRSA/VFAT and let me know what message do u get.

If it say, tcode do not exist then RTA is not installed.

Regards,

Surpreet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Both of your suggestions checked out. VIRSANH has been installed and the transaction test passed. What do you think might be my problem?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Santosh,

Try to restart the J2EE engine. Once rebooted, check JCo (Test and Ping it), and SLD (Make sure SLD is up and running).

Ususally, the problem should be with SLD and/or JCo.

Regards,

Alpesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Alpesh,

SLD is running.

J2EE server is being restarted. I'll let you know if it helps.

Thanks,

Santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

I went back and made sure that note 1133163 was implemented correctly, and also created a new JCo connection to my R/3 box. I am still getting the same error.

WARNING: *** Job Exception: Interface Controller does not exist for Component Instance VirsaXSR3_03 in Component Usage VirsaXSR3_03

com.sap.tc.webdynpro.services.exceptions.WDRuntimeException: Interface Controller does not exist for Component Instance VirsaXSR3_03 in Component Usage VirsaXSR3_03

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Santosh,

Can you check table VIRSA_CC_SYSTEMC, if correct entries are shown for the concerned connector

Please copy paste these entries if you see JCO connectors name in it.

Also there are few SAP notes on this issue, try searching them.

For time being assign SAP_ALL to user used in JCO, and make sure it is not SYSTEM user.

Regards,

Surpreet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Here you go.

Row     VSYSKEY SYSNAME SYSTYPE SYSCON1 SYSCON2 SYSCON3 SYSCON4 SYSCON5 STATUS  MGMTRLVNT       SYSCON6 SYSCON7 SYSCON8 SYSCON9 EXTOBJ 
1       SANDBOX1        SB1     SAP     JCO     VIRSAXSR3_01_MODEL      VIRSAXSR3_01_METADATA   JAVA            0       0       rdgspd2s                                N      
2       SB3     SANDBOX3        SAP     JCO     VIRSAXSR3_03_MODEL      VIRSAXSR3_03_METADATA   JAVA            0       0       rdgspd2s                                N      
3       SANDBOX2        SB2     SAP     JCO     VIRSAXSR3_02_MODEL      VIRSAXSR3_02_METADATA   JAVA            0       0       rdgspd2s                                N      
4       SANDBOX Sandbox environments    LSYS    SANDBOX SANDBOX                         0       1                                              
5       SB2_RE  SB2_RE  SAP     JCO     VIRSAXSR3_01_MODEL      VIRSAXSR3_01_METADATA   JAVA            0       0       rdgspd2s                                N