cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Program Name for Message Type "ORDCHG"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everybody.

I have been placed in a situation like, when a PO is created, automatically an SO is getting created via IDoc with the message type "ORDERS" and for this a Z-program is being included in the user exit.

The problem is coming when we have a change in the PO, it is updating the SO and another Idoc is gettin created with message type "ORDCHG". But for this, I would like to know which program or exit is being used for this message type.

The main problem is, once we do a change in the 2nd line item if the PO, in the SO, the 1st line item's UOM is getting changed and for this I need to investigate the process.

Thanks for understanding and waiting for your precious reply.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashok,

You can see the functional module assigned to basic type and message type: ORDCHG in transaction code WE57.

I hope this helps.

Best Regards,

Prakash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prakash.

Thanks for your suggestion. Actually I woul like to know which program or Function module is used to create the IDOC for this message type. When we check with WE57, we are ale to view through which the IDOC will be processed but I need how this Idoc is generated.

When i create a new PO, it is creating with 22 segments where as if we change the PO, a new IDOC is getting generated with 10 segments.

Thanks for understanding