cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message in not founding from tx sxmb_moni or from RWB how to resolve it ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Experts,

I have developed a "file to file scenario" it is working fine while testing in "Message Mapping" as well as in "Test Configuration".After passing valid source directory with valid input file(c:\xi_input.xml) in the sender communication channel as well as passed valid target directory in the receiver communication channel.

While executing after passing the required information in tx SXMB_MONI 'No Message Found' pop up is coming as well as in RWB in Message Monitoring also i am getting 'No Message Found'.

What would be the problem/issue i am not able to understand it and strucked over here please suggest me some idea/input regarding this.

Thank in advance,

Shabeer Ahmed.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank u

sabyasachi_mohapatra3
Participant
0 Kudos

hi shabeer,

please check the sender communication channel parameters particularly

document should correspond to the root xml tag of your message type.

& document namespace should be the namespace under which the message type is defined.

regards

sabyasachi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

SAP Experts,

My problem got solved by refreshing the outbound queues in SMQ2 tx.

Thank u all,

Shabeer Ahmed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shabeer,

the file cannot reside in your local PC. You have to put it in the XI server directory and the give the same value (Xi path name) in the adapter. Please search the forum, you can get lots of examples for file adapter.

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

>> SXMB_MONI 'No Message Found' pop up is coming as well as in RWB in Message Monitoring also i am getting 'No Message Found'.

if you don't have it there (are your dates and time correct in the selection?)

then the message did not pass via XI

check your sender communication channel if it fetched the file at all

Regards,

Michal Krawczyk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

What are you passing in SXMB_MONI it is after monitoring the runtime activity

Did you set poll interval for your sender CC ,after each interval check the moni and find out is there error occured at any step otherwise file would hsve got created at target directory

Rajesh