cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change in Account Assignment group in Open Sales orders

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

In SAP 4.7 there are 100 nos of Sale order item having Account Assignment Group .

I need to change the account assigment group field from open sale orders, but the field is grey.

Is it possible to change the subject field.? Please help

Regards

BGLimaye

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If I am correct, even in creation mode, this field (Account Assignment Group) will be in grey mode and cannot be maintained manually in sale order.

Whatever you maintain in material master, that only will flow. Due to some reasons, if the same is not flowing in sale order and you want to rectify this, if you ask me, the only option is close those line items, maintain the account assignment group in material master, create LSMW for VA02 and include as new line items.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi BGLimaye

As you are using SAP 4.7 version so go to VA05 and select the open sales orders and then when you get the open sales orders there click on menu->fast change option will be there. From there you can change the Account assignment group at item level / header level

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Srinath

Thanks for prompt response , But I couldnt get the tab for change in account assignment group at sale order item level when the open sale order report appear via VA05. can you please tell me in detail

regards

bglimaye