cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

different sales office in billing rather than the sales office in contract

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a servive contract creted for Rs. 1000/-. I have periodic billing activated in contract. When I create a billing document I have to create it for different sales office. It means my service contract have sale office X and my bill should have sales office like Y in one billing and Z in another billing.

Please suggest how to get this done ?

Thanks,

Ashok S

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If there is a busienss rule available to arrive at a sales office in the the billing document you can have these entries in TVARV tables and pass those controlling parameters in combination of which the sales office is to be dermined. For example Customer GroupRegionDivision -> Sales Office.

This enhancement can be acvitated while the invoice creation.

Hemant

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

this is possible for sales documents (orders), but you must test this for contracts.

first, you must bill each line item in the contract separately (if different items must have different sales offices).

second, as you are billing each line item, you must go to the contracts Header > Sales and change the Sales Office manually. you will see the changes in the billing document. you will also see the differences in table VBRP. it will be up to you to return the sales document and change the sales office back to the original input.

but why would you want this?

regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

thanks for your inputs..

I need this in the scenario mentioned below.

We have a scenario for service contracts.. Company X entered into a services contract with customer A. Both the company and customer have offices round the country. In a month when I am doing the periodic billing my company X knows that only 2 offices of the company have participated in providing the services to the customer at the respective locations.. It means that customer didn't get any problem in other locations.

In the above mentioned case I wanted to segregate the bill amount to only to the 2 sales offices who have really performed the service. So that in a year ,company X wanted to know that how many sales offices involved in providing service to the customers and also in what ratio..

Thanks,

Ashok Sakamuri