cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web Services generated from RFC FMs - ABAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

In one of our scenarios, we have to use Webs ervice generated from RFC function module usedin ECC5.0 system in Interactive Adobe from.

With this reagrd, wanted to know that whther ECC 5.0 system needs to have any confihuration / pre-setting so that Web services can be created from this system?

( e.g. I am referring to note 1110741 - Webservices runtime condfiguration - is it need that system should have this configutration done as a pre-requisite?)

Appriciate any inputs.

Regards,

Akshay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In addition to creating web services, your developers must have made webservice interfaces as well. I'm not sure why you need to run the FM as the note described.

If at all there is any need, you can perform administration in visual admin.

regards, Sean.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sean,

Thanks for the input.

But my doubt is whether the config mentioned in the note is pre-requisite so as to use web services generation from ABAP FMs and their usage?

Regds,

Akshay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I haven't used this note. Just publish your web service and check the home page. There is a option to test any particular operation. Alternately you can also use the web service navigator in menu: Window > Open Perspective > Web Services

If it works then all's well. Otherwise, you can always test this note in your dev/qas systems.

regards, Sean.