cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Start Transaction on native SAPGUI from Netweaver

0 Kudos

Hello,

is it possible to connect to a native SAP GUI and start a Transaction (e.g. MD04) with the parameters plant and material from Netweaver 7.0 or 7.1?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

0 Kudos

This question is answered. Thank you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manuel,

Did you manage to open the SAP GUI with user credentials and other parameters via an html-link? If so, how did you do it?

Regards

Jonas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Your question is not very clear but if you want to launch programatically a transaction on some user's sapgui, you may try function module TH_CREATE_FOREIGN_MODE.

Regards,

Olivier

0 Kudos

Hello,

thank you for your answers.

To be more exact:

We want to start a new SAP GUI for Windows Session on a Windows PC from a Webdynpro for Java Page (Netweaver 7.1).

Our Idea ist to hab a Link on the Webdynpro.

When the user uses this link a new SAP GUI for Windows Window is opening (with automatic Login and) with the excpected Transaction including the selected Parameters from the Webdynpro for Java Page.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Your need is now clear but I have absolutely no idea of how to accomplish that and even if it is possible...

Regards,

Olivier

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes you can, you need to create an iView of type "Transaction iView" and pass the parameters to it. You can specify if you want to use the SAP GUI or the HTML UI while starting the iView in the properties of the iView.

You can even define user mappings for the remote SAP Systems so that the transaction will start automatically instead of the user needing to enter login details first.

T00th

Former Member
0 Kudos
0 Kudos

Hello,

thank you for your answer. Unfortunatly I the Link is not valid. (At least for me)

Former Member
0 Kudos

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/wiki?path=/display/ep/howtoConnecttoSAPR3SystemthroughEnterprisePortal7.0Usingan+iView.

0 Kudos

Hello,

we want to connect to SAPGui for Windows not SAP GUI for HTML.

regards

Manuel