cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Validity of certificate from list with PSE type >SystemPSE< ends

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Everyone,

I am getting the message *"Validity of certificate from list with PSE type >SystemPSE< ends on 15-03-2009"once i logon to SAP GUI, I have removed the certificate entry in STRUST as the certificate is not required for us. But now i am getting lot of warning messages as "Validity of certificate from list with PSE type >SystemPSE< ends on 15-03-2009.

Could anyone of you please help me how to avoid these messages in SM21 as well as once user logged in.

Thanks,

Pavan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a similar problem and I deleted an old certificate , restarted the system.

Still the issue exists.

We did have ABAP +Java stack. But Java Stack was uninstalled and migrated to another server.

Getting this issue after applying Support packs on ABAP Stack.What happensif you ignore this error, will this shutdown the system.

Thanks,

Misba

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check attached link.

[]

Hope this helps.

Manoj chintawar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you have ABAP + JAVA Stack.

then you need to create and re-import the new .pse file through VA in JAVA and upload to ABAP Stack in STRUSTSSO2.

If you don't have the java stack then it is best to remove from STRUSTSSO2.

Regards

Punit Maini

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Punit,

I have already removed the certificate entry from the STRUSTSSO2, but still the system messages appear. Is there any other option to avoid these messages.

Pavan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai,

There is no way to avoid this message, unless and until you install a new certificate.

You have the answers in the previous posts.

Regards,

Yoganand.V