cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Receiver File Channel is green but not working

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a service which receives the data form a sender channel and send the same data after content conversion to a reciever channel.

In the communication channel monitoring I can see the log for the sender channel and the processing log is displayed even if no file is there in the specified location for the channel to pick up.

For the Received channel, no processing log is being displayed and it is not processing the file even though the same service is being used.

What am i missing here?

Can you please advice?

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Archana,

1. Check whether the file is there in source directory for sender CC to pickup

2. Go to RWB CC monitoring and check the status of logs whether picked and sent to Messaging system and then to Integrastion Engine (http://host:port/type=entry.......i am sure exactlythe pathto IE)

3. Then check mapping got executed or not

4. If yes then check for receiver CC logs for transfer status of file to targer directory

5. You can monitor in SXMB_MONI for all steps in detail

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi! Archana,

Just check once again the below mentioned steps..even though u have configured correctly...

Do one thing..

1) go to Rwb > Component Monitoring>Select Adapter Engine> below that Select TEST MESSAGE tab-> there enter your PAYLOAD and also give your scenario details once again and try to test the scenario again.

2) You can also do the same test at the Integration Engine level instead of selecting Adapter ENgine u need to seleect Integration Engine ok

3) By doing this the PI Server will took the payload directly from the RWB instead of Sender ADapter so that you can come to know where exactly you strucked whether at adapter engine or Integration Engine level.

4) Also you can check your messages in the below URL at MEssage Display tool other than SXMB_MONI and RWB in detail..

[http://Host:Port/MessagingSystem/monitor/systemStatus.jsp]

5) Also monitor your message at Ingration as well as Adapter Engine level in Message MOnitonig at RWB.

6) Try to check both the queues at SMQ1 and SMQ2.

7) If possible refresh your CACHE once at SXI_CACHE.

Regards::

Amar Srinivas Eli

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member183908
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Archana

U please check your File Content Conversions(FCC) i am sure that the error will be in the conversions only.If u want to see the errors check in RWB and SXMB_MONI.

Can u Please send your Conversion parameters and source structure.

And one more thing in SXMB_MONI select your message and from menu->goto->qrfc.bgrfcmonitor and clear the Queue.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check Message Monitoring,

if u check Component Monitoring, it will show green based on channel configuration not based on File Processing.

siddhesh_pathak4
Contributor
0 Kudos

Check with th eFile adapter settings in this blog....

[https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/5393] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken];

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1. Message monitoring -> adapter engine check the log

2. Communication channel monitoring - check recv. adapter conf

3. SXMB_MONI - check status

former_member181985
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

after processing of file are you able to see the file in target directory.

Check the receiver channel status from RWB.