cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple SLD Landscape - Data Issues after Synchronisation (PI7.1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have multiple SLDs in my PI 7.1 Landscape

They are installed, configured and almost working properly!

Current set up as..

Dev <-> QAS

Dev <-> UAT

I have the Dev SLD set as master and the QAS and UAT as slaves.

The data suppliers are set up and replicating the data fine for QAS. but not for UAT.

The data is mosltly going across for UAT, however the business systems do not have the tranpsort paths in them in UAT, but i can see this data in the Dev and QAS boxes! it is just missing in the UAT Environment.

I followed the steps in:

Adding a New Content Synchronization Connection in the User Manual - System Landscape Directory - SAP NetWeaver 7.1 SPS 5...

form my preliminary investigation it appears that the Software Component Versions do not have the Installed Software Component Type assigned..... or anything assigned in the CIM Instances > Component Information > Software Component > Associations!

It works for one server but not the other! scratches head confused...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rick,

You can remove the lock by navigating in NWA to /nwa/locks.

Regards

Phillip

Former Member
0 Kudos

Issue resolved when pointing to static url instead of dynamic message server

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Barry,

I am having a similar error when running the wizard to convert to a local SLD. The error is "Error: CIM_ERR_FAILED: Namespace (or any of its instances) currently locked:(namespace: sld/active)".

Can you elaborate on what you mean by "pointing to a static url instead of dynamic message server"? Where can this be changed.

Best Regards,

Rick

Former Member
0 Kudos

right... additional error found...

Error: CIM_ERR_FAILED: Class (or any of its instances) currently locked: SAP_SupportPackageSoftwareComponent (namespace: sld/active)

What would cause this to lock???