cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change output type while creating invoice...

sivaprasad_ml
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I am working on SD module in sap version 4.7e. I have a requirement of changing the output type depending on the plant while billing .

Is it possible through vofm -> Requirements -> Output control.

For eg : if my plant code = AC12 , i need to assign my output type as 'ZD43'.

Please explain with steps to proceed.

Thank you

Siva

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member206976
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In field catalog maintain plant (werks) and create one new table by keeping the plants access sequence by taking the table and you can insert this access sequence in your out put type & maintain the condition record.

regards

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

See, one output type can have multiple smartforms/sapscripts assigned to it. And hence you can get multiple outputs(e.g.Printout) from a single output type.(e.g.- RD00 ). The only thing you need to do is to assignment a requirement routine in your billing output determination procedure . And you can write the code with the help of an ABAPer that -

so that the output type should choose correct smartform/script while getting triggered (Based on plant).

Thanks,

Rupak

Edited by: Rupak Dandpat on Mar 12, 2009 2:02 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Output determination is using the condition techniques so you can have different condition based on the requirement.

eg.

Invoice output type RD00 has the condition Sals org/Customer.in stand so you can assign another condition for that output type as Plant.

Then according to your requirement you can use the condition and its possible.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

An alternate option for you is to customise the changes that you want to have deppending on the plant and assigning the conditions in the sap script or smart forms used and to use a single output type

take the hlpe of abaper and give your specification, he can by the way of VBRP-werks , give a different output based on plant

hope this helps

Thanks

akasha