cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ABAP Proxy config between PI 7.1 and WAS 6.20

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

I'm configuring the Proxy runtime between a PI 7.1 and WAS 6.20 and I'm getting errors at the two last tests of sproxy -> I'm getting - Integration Builder data not understood.

I checked the following:

Everything in sldcheck is ok.

Integration engine configuration as appl sys (LOC).

HTTP connection to IB ok.

No user locked.

SICF services all activated.

The BASIS content imported at PI is 7.10.

Do you know what I'm missing here? Is it possible to do these configs with these releases?

Thanks in advance,

Ricardo.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

JoelTrinidade
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Make sure your business system is set up as follows:

1. Transaction SXMB_ADM (refer to the Configuration Guide, chapter 5)

- Role of System: Application System

- Corresponding Integration Server:

dest://<your_sm59_http_destination>

2. Ensure that the RFC destinations LCRSAPRFC and SAPSLDAPI are

maintained and working (refer to the Configuration Guide, chapter 5.3)

3. Run SLDCHECK to verify that the connection to the System Landscape

Directory works.

4. Check that the Integration Repository is running and data is maintained there.

Source: https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/bd5950ff-0701-0010-a5bc-86d45fd5...

Regards

joel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi joel,

I already perform these checks as told you on my previous post, the tests are ok!

Any idea?

Regards,

Ricardo.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As you may know the business system is a WAS 6.20 and the PI_BASIS is at level 006. As I've the transactions SPROXY, SXMB_ADM, RZ70 and so on, I assumed the XI Ad-on APPINT200_620 is installed, am I right?

If I've to install the APPINT200_620 Ad-on, where it should be installed, at PI ou ERP?

Thanks in advance,

Ricardo.

former_member184619
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ricardo,

I think your Basis component is at lower level, as it is not allowing to go for proxy communication, however for 6.20 and above add-on is not required:

Check with your basis team the following:

The prerequisites to configuration for ABAP Proxy include: (landscape dependent)

1. The business systems should be based on SAP Web AS 6.20 and SAP Web AS 6.20 kernel patch level above 1253

2. You have installed the XI Add-On in each of these business systems as described in the Installation Guide SAP Exchange Infrastructure 3.0

3. The business systems and your central Integration Server are maintained in the System Landscape Directory (SLD).

Sachin

Edited by: Sachin Dhingra on Mar 12, 2009 6:55 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Points 1 and 3 are ok, I'm not sure about the 2º point how can I check if this Ad-on is installed? using tcode SPAM or SAINT?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Problem solved.

The basis team has installed the Add-on but forgot to install the support packages for this Add-on and they are required.

Thank you all.