Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cash bill and credit bill

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

client want separate report and transaction for cash bill and credit bill

so can do separate sales document type and billing document type to map above requirement

e.g. Z1OR and Z1F2 for cash bill

Z2OR and Z2F2 for credit bill

if customer pay in cash they will use Z1OR

if customer want thr credit they will use Z2OR

is it right solution ?

please suggest

regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Definitely the billing type should be different for both the process, if not the order type. So you can generate report how much sales made against Cash and how much against credit with the selection option of billing type in VF05 or VF05N

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi friend

thanks

tell me both sales order and billing type should be different or can i do only two sales order type and single billing type this is also ok ?

suggest ?

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It depends on how your delivery document should be generated.

If for cash sales, if you want delivery document to be generated automatically in the bacground once sale order is created but not for credit sales, then you should have two sale order types.

Otherwise, it is not necessary to have two order types. Also it is recommended to have two billing types for your requirement but again it depends on the process how it is going to be.

If you are asking whether it is required only for reporting purpose, then I can say, yes you can have one billing type. But I am sure, Payment Terms and Inco Terms should be different for these scenarios and that is why, I said to have two billing types.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi