Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem in mailing chinese characters

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI ,

I have some problem in mailing chinese characters

Scenario:

1.I am trying to send the saleorder details as a mail, from the output types of sale order.

2.The details of the related cutomer in sales order is maintained in chinese in (XD01)

3.When I login in chinese language the mail generated is having chinesse texts as expected..But when i login in english language, the mail generates some JUNK values in place of chinese texts in SOST.

Note: If i generate a mail by loging in English, i need the chinese text as such maintained in XD01.Please give a solution for this problem.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prakash

As you are not able to send the mail in Chinese characters in your mail then first of all check while maintaining condition record VV11 have you maintained Chinese language and sent to the Sold to party or not

Secondly also check wheather Chinese language has been maintained for the output type or not

Also check in the output type details in V/30 for your output type wheather the language EN has been maintained or not

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinath,

My functional desiner says the first point which you mention is not required for my scenario.

All other settings were completed. But still i am getting onlly the junk values.

can i get you mail id?

Thanks.

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prakash

For your scenario , it is better to maintain condition record in the CMR language i.e. maintain conditon record in Chinese language only

Generally sometimes if output is not going to the customer whoz language is Chinese then it is better to maintain the conditon record with Chinese language and then check wheather system is sending the output in Chinese language only or not

NOTE : Asking mail id's is against rules and regulations

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Check the printer which is assigned to the output. do not use LOCL if it is not configured for chinese characters

use the actual printer used at chinese location and whihc is created as printer in sap and try to get the print, then it would print in chinese characters

the printer needs to be configured for support in chinewse chacrters, either the basis person or the hardware person can install the same

hope this helps

Thanks

akasha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the suggestion.

But i am not taking any printout. I am sending only mail. It is coming correctly in SAP inbox. But when i send it out to Lotus notes or gmail, it is going JUNK.

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

you have to make ur system as UNICODE compliant so that It can support multiple languages

[original link is broken]

check this out

ask ur Basis team to load the unicode packages