Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add new field in pricing condition table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need your help.

I have a condition table used in an access sequence for pricing.

This table have already a lot of records.

I need to add a new field in this table but I don't know how to do (if it's possible).

If we can't do a such thing, what are the alternatives ???

Thanks a lot for your help

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

We cant add new field bu we can copy and create new and add your new fild in that new table create table by V/03 keep old access sequence and process

Sageer

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI .

try this go to

SPRO ->Sales and distribution -> Basic functions -> Pricing -> Pricing control -> Define condition table -> change condition table

enter table no.

and try to add new fields

hope thid help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your response.

But it is not possible to add field by this means.

We can also modify table short text and technical view.

Is there anybody with another idea please ?

Many thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You cannot add field to the existing condition table.

But You can create new access/condition table - Tcode : v/03 with your desired fields and add it to your access sequence - Tcode : v/07

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, the alternative solution to this is you have to creat new table with same field

go to

SPRO ->Sales and distribution -> Basic functions -> Pricing -> Pricing control -> Define condition table -> creat condition table

in this screen enter new table name and in table field and

in the copy from condition tab enter the table in which you want to add the field and press enter

by this you will creat new table with same fields and later on you can add the required field in the table and generate the new table .

use this new table in all access sequence and condition type

hope this help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can create a new condition table (601 to 999) by choosing the required fields from the field catalog, give your description/text, click on generate button and save it.

(IMG > SD > basic function > Pricing > Pricing control > create condition table )

If you want a field which not available in the standard field catalog then first you have to add the field to the field catalog and then select the field to your condition table.

To add a new field into the field catalog,you can check with this link below

http://sap-img.com/sap-sd/add-a-field-to-new-condition-table-in-pricing.htm