cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC Tecnical Course

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Am am currently implementing and upgrading to GRC 5.3, and wondered if you guys and girls would now of a good GRC technical course that SAP is currently presenting that I can attend?

Please advise soonest.

Regards, Melvin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

hkaur
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Melvin,

I would also recommend you to go through the Installations guides , configuration guides and other guides available on Service Marketplace.

https://websmp205.sap-ag.de/support

There are also a number of accelerators available on BPX which will help you with specific configurations.

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/bpx/grc

This material should help you through implementation.

Harleen

SAP GRC RIG

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Melvin,

We just came up on 5.3 and used a consultant who was very knowledgeable on this version. So I didn't get a formal class, but learned LOTS from him and think it would have been very tough for me to implement without that knowledge transfer....just another alternative for you to consider. Good luck!

hb

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Melvin,

SAP provides some courses related to GRC Access Control. The courses focus on imparting technical as well as functional knowledge. You may find following courses very helpful to start with. GRC 300, GRC 310, GRC 200, GRC 210, ADM 955 (specially for SAP GRC Access Controls - Installation).

--

Cheers!

Aman

GRC RIG

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Aman,

As far as I was aware the courses mentioned by you are only course material. As in, there would not be any course conducted in a class or something. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Also, would be great if you could let us know how do we go about attending these courses and whom do we contact for the costing and all?

Regards,

Hersh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

SAP has introduced a GRC configuration course (new GRC 300) which includes all GRC AC 5.3 components implementation and configuration. New GRC 300 is a combination of the old GRC 300 and GRC 310 but it is for a technical person rather than business or audit expert. SAP started offering this course since Feb 2009. GRC 300 course will be useful if you have prior tool experience/exposure..

But if you new to GRC, then I would recommend using the links that Harleen had mentioned. It will give you an overview and there are lots of documentation in the service market place on this.. Just install your GRC sandbox and play around. Once you get a hold on the GRC funtionality and if you still want some formal class room training, you can register for GRC 300 (for ver 5.3).

http://www.sap.com/usa/services/education/usacourse.epx?context=%5b%5b%7cGRC300%7c%7c%7c084%7cUS%7c%...

Hope this helps

Thanks

Kee

Former Member
0 Kudos

No course required.

If you can do basic Netweaver setup and JSPM deployment you will win

We are here in case of any issues

Regards,